Saturday, May 14, 2011

so as not to get blocked

So it may or may not have been nearly two years since my last login. I have an inside tip that blogging is about to experience a big renaissance so it's high time I put something back on the page. That and the fact that at least one person vowed to block my blog should I continue to neglect it.

I'm curious as to how many people (besides black market pharmaceutical purveyors and
African princes) continue to look at this on a regular basis. And while all good blog posts should contain at least one secret, here's one from for this entry: I still look at this site every day and have continued to do so for years. Why? Because my tech development, in many respects, seems to have stalled out in it's adolescence. Yes, I'm on facebook and everyblock and twitter and yelp and the chainlink and countless far less worthwhile sites but part of me seems to have been left behind in 2005. I check this blog every day for the blog roll. The blog roll that's totally outdated, only contains a few worthwhile links, and that I have no idea how to change. Additionally, I have a flip-phone, I subscribe to 0 readers and only learned recently how to use hashtags. Here I am, exposed.

Besides a good secret, every blog post should contain current goings-on in the writers life that are of no importance to anyone but the user. First off, I'm a candidate to become League Certified Bicycle Instructor. It sounds like something those with a good amount of knowhow are awarded with but in reality, I paid a sum of money and passed a test. Next weekend I'll engage in a 24 hour seminar where I'm judged on my teaching skills, technique, and depth of knowledge. Honestly, I'm pretty scared. About a year ago I decided that since I may not have any specialized skills, I might want to consider teaching and I'm, at least in part, using this opportunity given to me to see how that goes. I'll keep you posted. Or not. Immediately after that, I see Bonnie Prince Bill play a free show on what happens to be my 6th wedding anniversary. Then, I slog through a major event hosted by my employer. That Friday I'm seeing Rebirth Brass Band at SPACE in Evanston. Now, time for ice cream.

10 comments:

Clare Barry said...

Woah. You came back after two years? I would have forgot my password.

luckmey said...

Thanks for sharing excellent informations. Your site is so cool. I'm impressed by the details that you’ve on this web site. It reveals how nicely you understand this subject. louis vuitton utah leather

tiaolou004 said...

Monster Beats the friends who listens to music with the

earphone having this kind of feeling, thought that the Monster

Beats
equipment and lines are one annoying "the Moncler Jackets

", if does not have ear equipment and lines, the Cheap Ralph

Lauren
is one can let the human is true "Cheap

Polo Shirts
" the thing. Along with this idea in consumer community unceasingly Polo Shirts, in nowadays's earphone market also gradually presented the wireless earphone's form. The wireless earphone's appearance, let the

earphone market raise one "the wireless raging tide".

mjshdiif said...

he 1800s in handwritten script in three languages — French, English, and Vietnamese. The wall features fan-shaped tiers, subtly perforated with the Louboutin logo, as well as flourishes from the Eiffel Tower. This new Christian Louboutin Outletdisplay extends our work on developing the Louboutin language as well as designing specifically for the treasures that can be found in Viet Nam.212box has been designing CL stores a

your mother want you to discuss one thing. ". ..Sorry parents who did something yesterday online, get automatically christian louboutin shoes for men updated prior to forget, so leading to more off yesterday, but this morning Christian Louboutin Bootiesa chapter in the evening about eight o'clock there is a chapter, be up yesterday updated. Read the novel on to the future - I am sorry ... ... I will remember to set the auto

ill be the same as the real thing. Seeing it in the flesh, imagining the work that Munch put into it, the pain and beauty it represents, can only be shown and felt in the truth of the original.This brings me to the concept of manufacture. The manufacturing and creation of an object will remain a part of it for as long as it exists. This concept, I feel, is reminiscent of William Morris' craft revi

auction of goods to let you down." See table of human meaning,Christian Louboutin Sandals the auctioneer doesn't mind temporarily act as a " pimp". He turned toward the flower to go, pinch her round jaw:" face is impeccable, the body will definitely let you satisfied with the." The voice is not settled, another hand has seized the flower to wear white robes at the front, with a hard shove, white robe has shattered to pieces

red sole shoes said...

I found what I wanted christian louboutin shoesin no time at all. Pretty awesome. Would appreciatered sole shoes it if you add forums or something, it would be a perfectchristian louboutin heels way for your clients to interact. Great job

yellow john said...

I havetory burch sale been reading out a tory burch flats salefew of your articles and i tory burch 2012must say clever stuff. I will definitely tory burch handbagsbookmark your site.

yellow john said...

awesome blog. i christian louboutin shoesenjoyed reading your articles. this is truly a christian louboutin outletgreat read for me. i have bookmarked it christian louboutin heelsand i am looking forward to reading new christian louboutin discountarticles. keep up the good work

red bottom shoes said...

Greetings from christian louboutin shoesColorado! I’m bored to death at work so I decided to browse christian louboutin outletyour blog on my iphone during lunch break. I really like the christian louboutin discountinformation you present here and can’t wait to take a look when I get christian louboutin heelshome. I’m shocked at how fast your blog loaded on my phone .. I’m not even using WIFI, just 3G .. Anyways, awesome site!

sniperking69 said...

amazing.i don't know what to say,but welcome back.

Anonymous said...

http://flamingimmortality.blogspot.com